Contract 1 year +
Crystal River, FL
65.00 to 75.00 $/hr
A Fortune 500 energy company is currently seeking a Performance Improvement Coordinator responsible for the project's implementation of the Performance Improvement Programs (Corrective Action Program, Operating Experience Program, Self-Assessment / Benchmarking Programs) at the Crystal River Nuclear Plant in Crystal River, FL. This assignment is scheduled to last 1 year, with the possibility of extension. Per diem will be available for highly qualified candidates.
- Serve as the project Performance Improvement Program point of contact and subject matter expert
- Assist evaluators and project personnel in completion of assignments to ensure quality meets program requirements and management expectations
- Support the Crystal River 3 Containment Repair Project
- Review, classify and trend code CRs
- Conduct grading of Performance Improvement products (CAP evaluations, Self Assessment reports, and Benchmark reports)
- At least 5 to 7 years of job related commercial nuclear experience
- Possess a sufficient technical understanding to support technical reviews of their organization's products and challenge evaluators and management when needed
- Due to the specific technical functions of the project organization, Performance Improvement Coordinators must have held a technical position in the Operations, Engineering, Maintenance, Radiation Protection or Chemistry organizations
- A two year degree, four year Bachelor's Degree or SRO license or certification is preferred
- Experience with INDUS Passport and Business Objects software desired
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...