Contract 1 year +
1.00 to 1.00 $/hr
A Fortune 500 energy company is currently seeking a Project Manager in the Reactor Services organization to manage several upcoming projects at the Robinson Nuclear Plant in Hartsville, SC. This project is scheduled to last 1 year, with the possibility of extension. Per diem and mobilization / demobilization will be available for qualified candidates. Actual pay rate will be commensurate with experience, so all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Please indicate your desired rate during the application process.
- Manage several upcoming projects, including Manipulator Crane Gripper modification, 4-sided camera purchase and implementation, Stud Tensioner Radial Arm upgrade, Internals Lift Rig, and Permanent Cavity Seal project
- Responsible for Project Plan development, Vendor selection, Vendor Engineering Change package (EC) support, schedule implementation, and data requests
- Must have managed the installation of large, complicated modifications in an Operating Nuclear Power Plant
- Prior favorable refueling equipment experience is preferred
- Must be an experience Nuclear Project Manager
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...