Contract 6 months+
1.00 to 1.00 $/hr
A Fortune 500 energy company is currently seeking a Nuclear Generation Group Industrial Cost Specialist to plan and track projects (both tactical and strategic) cost effectiveness, communication, risk analysis, quality assurance, team and vendor management, and implementation of highly visible, sensitive and multi-faceted projects. This position is located in Raleigh, NC. This is a CONTRACT position scheduled until May 2013, with the possibility of extension. Per diem will be available for highly qualified candidates.
- Ensure assigned projects are delivered within scope, schedule, budget and quality levels are consistent with partner / customer expectations
- Develop solutions that align with strategic direction and standards
- Manage the overall resource capacity (supply) and scheduled work (demand) for the delivering organization including forecasting and impact assessment
- 3 or more years of project management experience
- 4 year degree in an Industrial Safety related field or equivalent experience
- Understand all project life cycle phases and apply knowledge in the delivery of at least 1 phase of the project delivery life cycle
- Understand and apply knowledge of change management process on projects
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...