Contract 6 months+
New Hill, NC
40.00 to 45.00 $/hr
Electrical power generation client is currently seeking a Construction Specialist at Harris Nuclear Plant in New Hill, NC to support major projects managers and their staffs in the implementation of contracts for major projects and nuclear outages including verifying achievement of key performance indicators in all areas of the contract. This is a CONTRACT position lasting until August 20, 2012. Will need to clear the drug / background to be able to obtain unescorted nuclear clearance. Per diem will be available for highly qualified candidates.
- Support Contract Designated Representatives with review of contract terms, milestones, invoice review and verification, formal communication to vendors, claim and dispute mitigation, and investigation of delay notices
- Interpret work scope for contracts and ensure vendors are providing the work scope outlined within the contract
- Experience in the areas of Construction, Engineering, Finance, and Project Management
- Experience with contract administration and some field experience is strongly preferred
- Experience in the utility industry or nuclear setting is preferred but not required
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...