Contract Temp to Perm
State of, OH
50.00 to 56.00 $/hr
Substation Design Engineers needed for long-term contract positions. Per diem available and rates commensurate with experience and qualifications. Located in the Central US with a large company in its Substation design department.
- Substation physical layouts, selection of substation equipment, writing of substation equipment specifications, construction cost estimates, and project scheduling
- Wiring diagrams and schematics for protection and control
- One-line diagrams, SCADA, communications, conduit and cable sizing/routing
- Requires a BSEE degree from an accredited University
- Requires a minimum of 8 yrs experience in utility substation design with physical and/or wiring experience
- Experience in medium to extra high voltage utility substation design (765 Kv experience desired, but not required)
- Professional registration (PE) a plus, but not required
- Proficient in AutoCad or MicroStation
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...