71 to 94 K$/yr
CONTROL ENGINEERS with SCADA,HMI,PLC and DCS controls based plant automation in large industrial project settings are needed in Arizona.
Excellent growth opportunity and bonus potential.
Experienced Plant Automation Engineers experts have an opportunity for stability and growth potential.
Apply now -these positions are needed immediately
- Serves as Project Manager or technical expert, on mine site construction, expansion or modification projects and evaluates and administers contracts with vendors for the provision of services and equipment
- Assists the site management team on applicable processes, practices, and existing/proposed local, state and federal regulations
- Requires BS Technical and 5 years and desire experience managing mining engineering projects and the ability to evaluate and implement new methods and techniques for operational improvement
- Electrical and instrumentation experience,SCADA,HMI. PLC, DCS process control experience and ABB skills
- Benefits start day one. 401K match and more
- Productivy Bonus potential
- Relocation included