60 to 65 K$/yr
Leading manufacturer is looking to hire a 3rd Shift Production Supervisor. This position will be located in the Medford, Oregon area.
The ideal candidate must possess at least 3 years of production supervisory experience in a non-union manufacturing environment. Experience with Lean Manufacturing or Continuous Improvement along with with clear communication skills and excellent decision making skills and an excellent safety track record is required,
This role comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience ranging from a base salary of $60-$65k plus a 5% shift premium and an opportunity to earn quarterly production bonuses.
Excellent relocation package for this willing to relocate to the Medford, Oregon area.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.
- Supervise the 3rd Shift activities and personnel engaged in manufacturing of products
- Interprets, applies and enforces all company policies, programs, rules, regulations, labor contracts and safety rules
- Achieve departmental, plant and corporate goals for safety, quality and productivity
- Promote clean, safe work areas by continuously checking for hazardous conditions
- Lead production employees in continuous improvement activities
- Maintain employee morale by portraying a positive image of the company
- Direct manufacturing personnel to maintain product quality and meet customer's requirements
- At least 3 years of manufacturing supervisory experience
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing and/or Continuous Improvement is preferred
- Excellent communications skills and strong decision maker
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Excellent compensation plan, base salary commensurate with experience ranging from $60 to $65k plus a 5% shift differential, quarterly production company bonus opportunity and excellent benefits, matching 401k and paid vacation
- Excellent relocation package available