Contract 3 - 6 months
State of, PA
32.00 to 37.00 $/hr
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer is needed in central Pennsylvania for a leading manufacturer. This is a possible 4-month contract position offering competitive hourly rate and per diem. Must have RF and microwave mechanical design experience, and thermal simulation and macro flow tool experience. Now interviewing! Must be available to start immediately.
- Preparing documentation required for presentation at engineering design reviews, and end customers.
- Responsible for mechanical design of complex, multi-function, RF/microwave microelectronic assemblies.
- In-depth analyses, work with manufacturing, assist in resolving manufacturing issues, and maintaining design documentation and associated ECO documentation.
- At least a BSME ( Bachelor or Mechanical Engineering ) and 10 years hands on experience
- Must have experience in Inventor, Thermal Simulation Tool experience (Sauna) and Macro Flow Tool experience
- Vast experience RF/electronic packaging and enclosures design and ability to contribute in all aspects of mechanical design from the “cradle to grave”
- Proficient in CAD tools such as AutoCAD and SOLIDWorks, and Microsoft Office tools (i.e., WORD & EXCEL)
- Experiencereviewing specification requirements, creating conceptual layout, drafting schedules, and tracking progress, i.e. project management skills desirable
- Experience in design/development cross functional multi-disciplinary team environment, and able to support Operations to transition newly developed products into full production
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, and Creative problem solving skills
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...