65 to 85 K$/yr
An Engineering and Development Manager is needed for a very rapidly growing “green” alternative water treatment company. The candidate will have 5-7 years experience in the Power, Water Treatment industry. You will work closely with the President of the company to oversee and implement projects, contracts, prospective project evaluations, internal tracking and reporting systems, regulatory compliance, operations, research, and continuous improvement processes. Direct-hire position in Washington, DC area.
- Implement and maintain a successful engineering management and development program for all technical aspects of the Company
- Provide oversight of specification, purchase and operation of water treatment products, chemical feed equipment, and control equipment used in projects, in collaboration with staff and vendors.
- Develop and review site and project specific data on the customer’s system design, solutions requirements, design options, technical and regulatory issues as required for project development including evaluation of flow, fouling conditions and discharge flow.
- Engineering degree
- 5-7 years of experience in Power, Water Treatment industries
- Strong communication skills and a team player
- Experience with pumps, rotating equipment, piping, flows, water supply, water treatment systems, chemical feed systems, computer automation, and water balance.
- Experience with both mechanical and electrical components as they are used in an industrial environment