Contract 1 year +
75.00 to 85.00 $/hr
A Fortune 500 energy company is currently seeking an Operating Experience Coordinator with a working knowledge of industry operating experience and recent experience developing / reviewing SOER / IER responses and validation at the Robinson Nuclear Plant in Hartsville, SC. This assignment is scheduled to last 1 year, with the possibility of extension. Per diem will be available for highly qualified candidates.
- Develop / Review SOER / IER responses and validation
- Perform independent oversight of site operational focus and operations fundamentals, to include operations leadership and management, plant monitoring and control, and operator training
- Perform assessments, observations and interviews with line personnel, provide reports to utility management, and develop and publish deficiencies and areas for improvement
- As mentioned, a working knowledge of industry operating experience and recent experience developing / reviewing SOER / IER responses and validation
- Recent experience in Commercial Nuclear Power Plant Operations is desired
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...