Contract 6 months+
38.00 to 43.00 $/hr
Electrical power generation client is currently seeking 2 Electrical Planners and 1 Electrical Test Planner to support various projects at Oconee Nuclear Station implemented by Oconee Major Projects (OMP) in Seneca, SC. These are 8 month CONTRACT positions, scheduled through December 31, 2012, with the possibility of extension. Local candidates are preferred, but per diem will be available for qualified candidates. Work Schedule: M-Th, 40 hr/week. Occasional overtime may be required during outage / on-line project preparation. Overtime and shift work will be required to support project implementation during refueling outages.
- Plan Work Orders in Nuclear Asset Suite for the testing of new / refurbished electrical systems and components
- Order project material, tools and equipment
- Participate as a member of project teams to develop and support the overall project implementation plan and schedule
- Support project implementation before and during refueling outages
- Nuclear Power Plant Unescorted Access
- Experience performing electrical field work at a Nuclear Power Plant
- Experience in developing / planning Work Orders for plant electrical system start-up or performance testing
- Working knowledge of nuclear station systems, processes and procedures
- Able to read and interpret electrical connection diagrams, circuit diagrams, equipment layout drawings and test procedures
- Experience as an I&E planner at Oconee Nuclear Station using Nuclear Asset Suite is desired
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...