Contract 1 year +
South East, WI
35.00 to 40.00 $/hr
An advanced technology client has an exciting opportunity available for a Verification/Test Engineer responsible for verifying software and hardware for a medical product used to diagnose and treat coronary heart disease. Position will involve executing, updating and writing verification test procedures to test hardware and software, record software defects, record objective evidence of observed results, provide status updates, install lab equipment, calibrate lab equipment, etc. This is a 1 year contract position with the possibility of extension. Locals only or candidates willing to relocate themselves for this position. No per diem available.
- Responsible for verifying software and hardware for a medical product used to diagnose and treat coronary heart disease
- Updating and writing verification test procedures
- Record software defects, record objective
- Install lab equipment as well as calibrate lab equipment
- BSEE/BSCS or equivalent Technical Degree is a MUST
- Experience as a Test Engineer is a must
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows technologies
- Strong working experience on setting up lab test equipment and setting up PC and Servers and deploying software onto target systems
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...